This page is private and only accessible through the link you have received via email.
Please have in consideration that this agenda can change, but you will be informed if it does.
A – (2010 – 2 groups) – Emanuel Mesquita, David Calado (Head coach) & Filipe Ferreira (Goalkeeper coach)
B – (2009 & 2008 – Emanuel Mesquita, David Calado (Head coach) & Filipe Ferreira (Goalkeeper coach)
On Sunday before the match, meet up 45 min before the game starts (see schedule below).
|Saturday, 7th of March|
|08:45-09:00||Welcome meeting A and kit delivery|
|09:00-10:15||Training session A|
|10:30-11:45||Training session A|
|13:00-13:15||Welcome meeting B and kit delivery|
|13:15-14:30||Training session B|
|14:45-16:00||Training session B|
|Sunday, 8th of March|
|Everybody||Meet 45 min before the game|
|10:00-11:30||Match 2010 (both groups) (2×30 min)|
|After match||Team meeting 2010|
|12:00-13:30||Match 2009 & 2008 (2×30 min)|
|After match||Team meeting 2009 & 2008|
- Address: Ridder Flemmings vei 41 Nesøya 1397
- Emanuel Mesquita, Head Coach: +47 904 81 797
- David Calado, Head Coach: +351 917 486 275
- Filipe Ferreira, Goalkeeper Coach
Any questions during the weekend please contact Emanuel or David.
Guidelines and Rules
Guidelines for parents
It is important that the parents contribute in a positive way to their child’s development, and do not cause any negative experiences. A parent can and should have an important role in their child’s sport development.
- Prioritize the child’s needs and goals – not your own
- Have conversations focusing on development – not necessarily current accomplishments
- Have a close dialogue with the coach before you give tactical advises so that the player does not get in a conflict of interest between parents and coach
- Remember that football is a team sport: even though NF Academy develop individual players, we also aim to develop the participants as team players. A better performance as a team, will lead to a better performance as a player.
Rules for parents
The following rules are included to make sure the sports program can be accomplished as planned in a positive and friendly way, without unreasonable intervention. Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sport program and the hotel.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All parents need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- Do not intervene in the decisions of the coaches. This includes the tactics, choice of players positions, group division etc during warm-up, session/match and straight after. There will be opportunity to speak with the coaches after the training/match (after the coach is finished with the players).
- Do not intervene with the players during warm-up, session/match and straight after. The players need to stay focused until the session is over and the coach has allowed the players to leave.
- Do not complain to and about the opponent teams and the referee
Rules for players
Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sport program and the hotel.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All players need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- No phones, computers, tablets etc except when the coaches accept the use
- Check and respect the daily schedule (don’t be late!)
- Respect your coaches, team mates, opponents, referees and parents
- Bad attitude on and off the field will not be accepted
- Do not leave the area where the group is staying (hotel, sports fields etc) without permission from either coaches or parents
Below you will see a nutrition guide that has been made in cooperation with a nutritionist. This is something we consider important for players success, development and health. In this tournament you might not have all the options, but it is something we recommend the players to follow at home. This is surely just an advice for your kids, not an obligation for the tournament nor elsewhere.
– João Plantier, Academy Director
Buffet for Breakfast / Snacks
- Still mineral water;
- Fresh fruit – whole piece and/or sliced with no added sugars;
- Juice 100% fruit with no added sugar or light juice;
- Semi-skimmed milk (heated and still);
- Flavour yoghurt (liquid or solid);
- Bread (mix of cereals), whole grain bread or bread with seeds;
- Neither or low added sugar cereals – oat flakes, whole wheat flakes, rice and wheat flakes, barley flakes, corn flakes;
- Ham (preferably poultry);
- Cheese (preferably light);
- Light or vegetable butter;
- Fruit jam (strawberry, red fruit or peach);
- Tea (individual packs);
- Yellow sugar;
Buffet for Lunch / Dinner
- Soup base: courgette, sweet potato, carrot, onion and turnip; ▪ Lunch soup (all crushed) – pumpkin /carrot/turnip;
- Dinner soup – cress / spinach / green bean / cabbage soup;
- Meat dish: chicken, turkey, lean pork or beef, with no skin or fat;
- Fish dish: any type of fish;
- Confection of the meat/fish: grilled, stewed or cooked in the oven, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Rice and pasta – boiled in salted water;
- Potato / sweet potato – boiled in salted water or cooked in the oven, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Cooked: incorporated in the dish or boiled in salted water or steamed, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Fresh salad without seasoning in separated plates: lettuce, grated carrot, sliced tomato and onion;
- Condiments: olive oil, cider vinegar, fine salt, oregano and lemon;
- Beverage: Still mineral water & juice (100% fruit without added sugar or light products)
- Deserts: Fresh fruit (whole piece and/or sliced with no added sugar), fruit salad (with no added sugar), and jelly;
- 1 packet of semi-skimmed milk (200ml);
- 1 packet of crackers (4-6 units) or 1 cereal bar; ▪ 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear or banana);
- Tea (individual packs);
Lunchbox for Pre / Post Match
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0,5L);
- 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear or banana);
- 1 box of juice 100% fruit with no added sugar or light juice (200ml);
- 1 sandwich: mix bread or whole-grain bread with 1 slice of poultry ham and 1 slice of light cheese;
1) Bring football shoes for artificial grass and shin pads.
2) If necessary bring snacks/fruit/nuts for refill between sessions. There will not be served any food.
3) Water bottle
4) If it rains the white training shirts and shorts can be a little see through (gjennomsiktig). Bring something to have under if your son/daughter would like that.
5) All players train in NF Academy clothes, so if you have it at home – bring it. The ones that ordered will receive at camp. If you did not order, we will have some extras to purchase at the camp.
6) Parents/family are welcome to observe the sessions. We encourage that. We are aware some parents are coaches, but please let the coaches handle the coaching. See our guidelines attached.