This page is private and only accessible through the link you have received via email.
AC HOTEL BY MARRIOTT RIGA
Hotel: AC Hotel by Mariott Riga – Website
Address: Dzirnavu iela 33, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
Contact Info hotel
- Phone: +371 67 331 717
If you booked family package through NF Academy remember to mention that the reservations are under NF Academy.
Check-in after 14:00 on Thursday 13th of February
Check-out until 12:00 on Sunday 16th of February
- Smoking is prohibited
- Silence between 23:00 and 06:00
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is absolutely forbidden
- The hotel will provide you with room to store bags and luggage after check-out if needed
- All meals for players (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included.
- See program for detailed schedule each day (for players).
- Parents are free to eat breakfast whenever they want between the set times of the hotel.
Please have in consideration that this agenda can change. At the Opening meeting staff will inform of any changes in the agenda.
Staff will be in Riga from evening (12th) in case anyone arrives at the hotel early and need anything.
NF Academy= NFA
|Thursday, 13th of February|
|From 13:00||Arrival time|
|13:30-15:00||Training session in Skonto Hall|
|18:00||Dinner at hotel|
|Friday, 14th of February|
|09:15||Walk to field|
|10:00||Game: сшор Zenit vs NFA|
|13:30||Game: NFA vs Riga FC|
|18:00||Dinner at hotel|
|Saturday, 15th of February|
|10:00-11:45||See other games|
|12:45||Walk to skonto|
|13:30||Game: NFA vs Viimsi MRJK|
|18:00||Dinner at hotel|
|Sunday, 16 th of February|
|08:15||Walk to Skonto|
|09:00||Game: Riga FC U-16 vs NFA|
Olympic Skonto Hall
- Address: Emiļa Melngaiļa iela 1A, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
- Emanuel Mesquita, Head Coach: +47 904 81 797 / +351 912 950 982
- Filipe Ferreira, Goalkeeper Coach +351 919 101 979
Our physiotherapist will be Diogo Soares. He will be present and help with any injuries/treatments if necessary.
Guidelines and Rules
Guidelines for parents
It is important that the parents contribute in a positive way to their child’s development, and do not cause any negative experiences. A parent can and should have an important role in their child’s sport development.
- Prioritize the child’s needs and goals – not your own
- Have conversations focusing on development – not necessarily current accomplishments
- Have a close dialogue with the coach before you give tactical advises so that the player does not get in a conflict of interest between parents and coach
- Remember that football is a team sport: even though NF Academy develop individual players, we also aim to develop the participants as team players. A better performance as a team, will lead to a better performance as a player.
Rules for parents
The following rules are included to make sure the sports program can be accomplished as planned in a positive and friendly way, without unreasonable intervention. Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sport program and the hotel.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All parents need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- Do not intervene in the decisions of the coaches. This includes the tactics, choice of players positions, group division etc during warm-up, session/match and straight after. There will be opportunity to speak with the coaches after the training/match (after the coach is finished with the players).
- Do not intervene with the players during warm-up, session/match and straight after. The players need to stay focused until the session is over and the coach has allowed the players to leave.
- Do not complain to and about the opponent teams and the referee
Rules for players
Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sport program and the hotel.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All players need to respect and comply the coaches’ instructions.
- No phones, computers, tablets etc except when the coaches accept the use
- Check and respect the daily schedule (don’t be late!)
- Respect your coaches, team mates, opponents, referees and parents
- Bad attitude on and off the field will not be accepted
- Do not leave the area where the group is staying (hotel, sports fields etc) without permission from either coaches or parents
Below you will see a nutrition guide that has been made in cooperation with a nutritionist. This is something we consider important for players success, development and health. In this tournament you might not have all the options, but it is something we recommend the players to follow at home. This is surely just an advice for your kids, not an obligation for the tournament nor elsewhere.
– João Plantier, Academy Director
Buffet for Breakfast / Snacks
- Still mineral water;
- Fresh fruit – whole piece and/or sliced with no added sugars;
- Juice 100% fruit with no added sugar or light juice;
- Semi-skimmed milk (heated and still);
- Flavour yoghurt (liquid or solid);
- Bread (mix of cereals), whole grain bread or bread with seeds;
- Neither or low added sugar cereals – oat flakes, whole wheat flakes, rice and wheat flakes, barley flakes, corn flakes;
- Ham (preferably poultry);
- Cheese (preferably light);
- Light or vegetable butter;
- Fruit jam (strawberry, red fruit or peach);
- Tea (individual packs);
- Yellow sugar;
Buffet for Lunch / Dinner
- Soup base: courgette, sweet potato, carrot, onion and turnip; ▪ Lunch soup (all crushed) – pumpkin /carrot/turnip;
- Dinner soup – cress / spinach / green bean / cabbage soup;
- Meat dish: chicken, turkey, lean pork or beef, with no skin or fat;
- Fish dish: any type of fish;
- Confection of the meat/fish: grilled, stewed or cooked in the oven, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Rice and pasta – boiled in salted water;
- Potato / sweet potato – boiled in salted water or cooked in the oven, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Cooked: incorporated in the dish or boiled in salted water or steamed, neither or low added fat oils/sauces;
- Fresh salad without seasoning in separated plates: lettuce, grated carrot, sliced tomato and onion;
- Condiments: olive oil, cider vinegar, fine salt, oregano and lemon;
- Beverage: Still mineral water & juice (100% fruit without added sugar or light products)
- Deserts: Fresh fruit (whole piece and/or sliced with no added sugar), fruit salad (with no added sugar), and jelly;
- 1 packet of semi-skimmed milk (200ml);
- 1 packet of crackers (4-6 units) or 1 cereal bar; ▪ 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear or banana);
- Tea (individual packs);
Lunchbox for Pre / Post Match
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0,5L);
- 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear or banana);
- 1 box of juice 100% fruit with no added sugar or light juice (200ml);
- 1 sandwich: mix bread or whole-grain bread with 1 slice of poultry ham and 1 slice of light cheese;
We encourage parents to send some pocket money with the players each day, approximately 10 EUR. Pocket money can be used for instance to purchase food and beverages necessary in between the meals.
Passport and insurance:
– Passport (remember to check the expiration date)
– Insurance (travel insurance card or European Health Insurance card)
– Football shoes for artificial grass
– Shin guards
– Sweatpants (preferably black)
– Football shorts (NF Academy)
– Football socks (NF Academy)
– Sweater/jacket for training session (NF Academy)
– Blister plaster (“gnagsårplaster”)
– Sports tape
– Water bottle
*If you have ordered NF Academy player kit for this tournament you will receive it at the Hotel
– Everyday clothes
– Phone + charger
– Medicine if needed
Download the player list here
[sdm_download id=”6119″ fancy=”0″]